Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Parenting Goal = Survival

When I was assigned to write on 2017 parenting goals I wanted to have something really profound for you. Something that would make you think, “Oh, that’s so good.” But, here’s the truth -
My parenting goal is survival.
SURVIVAL.
I know that this doesn’t sound like a pretty, Christian answer.
But, if we are honest, parenting is the best, hardest job ever. EVERY DAY we wonder if what we said will help our children become better adults or drive them to the therapist’s chair. We question if we spent enough time with time with them or if they felt ignored. Are we doing enough to translate safety and love from us and their God or did we miss that boat loading the next load of dishes?
My girls will tell you that... 
To finish reading please visit Mothers of Daughters
Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to Subscribe to Fill My Cup by Email and have every post delivered to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...