Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Real Mom Confessions

Happy summer y'all! It's been over a month since my last Real Mom Confessions.

Today I write from our backyard, surrounded by beautiful flowers and the sight of my three lovelies giggling down the the slip and slide. It's sunny day perfection.

1. For my birthday I got some hip new sunglasses. I was feeling like pretty hot stuff until I realized that the UV rays sticker was STILL ON THEM at the pool.

My fashion sense is so hip.

2. "You can't smell people's armpits."

I actually had to say that.

3. Remember the "Charlie bit me" video that circulated from YouTube? Well, we showed it to our kids A LONG  time ago and they haven't forgotten it so last night when we are driving home from dinner Ava yells out her window, "Charlie bit me."

My husband's name is Charlie.

Excellent.

4. My girls want to go faster down the slip and slide so they just used BAR SOAP to make themselves slide. Basically they are taking a bath without me fighting them on the issue.

Score one for me :)

The kids think their first Flat Jesus will arrive to a lucky recipient in the mail today and are anxious to check the #HeLovesMeSo hashtag. I can't believe how excited they are about this. And, what a fun way to show Jesus' love?! Here's how your family can join in! This is the kind of thing that would be super fun to see balloon. What joy it will be to track Jesus' travels and see who He encourages along the way.

I hope your summer is off to a great start!

xx Melissa

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to Subscribe to Fill My Cup by Email and have every post delivered to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...