Sunday, December 14, 2014

What I Wore: Elf {Quote} Shirt by Skreened

I've been kind of quiet in this space lately, primarily because early December is a busy time in life. Particularly in the life of a young mom.  Christmas recitals, programs, and events seemingly dominate and bless every calendar day.

However, I had to show y'all my newest shirt.

It is no secret that I LOVE the movie Elf. I could watch it every day of the Christmas season. In fact, I could easily watch it at any point in the year. EVERY line is hilarious. And awesome.

So, when my friend Angie Smith modeled hers on Instagram last year I filed it away in the "get that next year" mental department and ordered my favorite line from the movie



Which I revealed at Grace's third grade gingerbread house event. The night before I tweeted "Why, yes, it is 9:54 pm and I'm making homemade gingerbread house frosting for the 3rd grader. I try to be a happy elf." Its unveiling seemed timely.

Skreened has nearly every line from the movie, making it especially difficult to decide. I mean, how do you decide when every line makes you smile? "You Smell Like Beef and Cheese" "Buddy the Elf What's Your Favorite Color?" "The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Singing Loud for All to Hear" "I'm Sorry I Ruined Your Lives and Crammed Eleven Cookies Into the VCR." I die.

You can customize the colors and shirt styles. My hubby went with the same quote on a long sleeve T with a different font and graphic. I love smiling with him :)


Right now you can get a 10% discount with the code HOLIDAY10, and their shirts often go on sale if you check back.  Their customer service is AMAZING. Our first shirts came with the screened image reversed so they corrected their error at no cost and allowed us to keep the first shirts. You can't beat that!

So, here's how the gingerbread house turned out.



Tons of her classmates commented on how much they liked the shirt, at least temporarily giving me "cool mom" status, AND now I have another awesome Elf shirt to wear to Hannah's school party on Friday.  YES!

What is your favorite Elf quote?


Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to Subscribe to Fill My Cup by Email and have every post delivered to your inbox.

2 comments:

  1. "I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite." Cute shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...