You guys! I opened my Delicious Desserts Pinterest board the other day and tragedy struck. One of our family's favorite desserts linked to a different dessert. This cannot be. My mind raced. I mean, how could this and my hand-held frother die in the same day? It's like the taste bud happiness gods were against me :)
Obviously all recipes that increase to life satisfaction still need to be on good ol' fashion recipe cards. This one included.
Since everyone is busy but can always use a tasty, simple recipe in their back pocket, today I bring you a link that will work and not change. No siree.
These tiny delicacies are no bake, no egg, no time consuming goodness perfect for school birthday treats, parties, or a simple family movie night.
But, be warned, they won't last long!
1 cup salted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
chocolate flavored microwaveable almond bark
* cream the butter and brown sugar together
* blend in vanilla extract and flour until smooth
* mix in miniature chocolate chips
* roll into 1 inch balls and place in fridge
* melt as many almond bark squares as desired (I use 3 per batch)
* remove balls, drizzle chocolate on top, and place back in fridge to set
I typically make my balls slightly smaller than an inch and yield approximately 50 treats. A lot of delicious in only a tiny amount time. I like it! And I'm confident you will too :)
Subscribe to Fill My Cup by Email