Monday, July 29, 2013

Helping Our Kids Choose Healthy Friends {Free Printable}



As much as I want to slow time, school is about to start.  This year Hannah starts kindergarten which means I'll be home with only one most of the day.  To be honest, this makes me sad.  I feel like this summer the girls' ages have afforded longer trips to the zoo, more confident swims in the pool, and simple girl fun every day.  But, alas, I can't stop the turn of the calendar page.  So, I'm starting to talk with my children again about good listening and healthy friendships.  When I saw this quote I knew it was a kid-friendly way to share an important message so I made this free printable for you to use with the students you love.  May their backpacks be filled with supplies and heads full of smarts to make for a wonderful academic year.
Subscribe to Fill My Cup by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...