Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Make Time to Take Time


Three girls call me mom.  Three want my attention.  Three need my heart.

Yet I am only one.

Every woman that responds to “mommy” to more than one voice knows the gift and struggle this creates. 
How do we be enough for each of them?

I am a firm believer that God blesses us with children He chose us to parent.  There is no such thing as giving us “too many” and He won’t spread us to thin.  When He creates life in the womb He has a perfect plan for us to parent that child in the mix with the rest.
But, that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t take enormous energy, and even more importantly, intentional focus.

To connect on a one-on-one level takes awareness and personalized investment.
Our youngest is now 21 months...
To finish reading my post please visit MODSquad

5 comments:

  1. You post caught my eye in the link-up on A Wise woman because I just posted about the same thing. I enjoyed your post!
    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title to this post it says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. They really just want our attention and then so many other parenting struggles work themselves out. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really sweet. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! thank you for sharing and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...