Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

 
 
 
From our family to yours.
 
We’re most looking forward to my hubby getting some extra time off work, family coming to share in worship and gifts, and squeezing the kiddos and all our loved ones tight.  Plus, we will uphold two very special traditions.  On Christmas Eve everyone from my family and my husband’s family will get together to share in a joint family meal.  And, on Christmas day, the kids will make a birthday cake for Jesus.   I imagine some family movies and board games will be sprinkled in there as well. J  Ultimately, we try to soak up the family time for all it’s worth with special attention to the baby in the manger.
Thank you for joining me time and again in this space to chat family and faith.  I’m pray God’s blessings over you and yours this Christmas season.
 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy & peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ~ Romans 15:13 
 

Subscribe to Fill My Cup by Email

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that Melissa - such a beautiful family!! :) Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...