Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother Necklace


Lately mother necklaces have become quite trendy.  Although I don't wear necklaces often (because baby fingers are pulling on them), I knew having a necklace with my children's names on it would easily be one of my most treasured possessions.

Last year Ava was born a few days before Mother's Day, completing our family.  At Christmas I received this gorgeous custom, hand-stamped Say Anything sterling silver Mother's necklace and I LOVE it so I had to share it with all of you!  You might want to keep it in mind for yourself or a loved one down the road. :) 

The open circle design allows for their hanging birthstones to share more of the story, not to mention added beauty and a unique feminine touch.  Every detail down to fonts and chains are chosen by the costumer and I hear Stephanie is awesome to work with.

I can't wait to wear it to church this morning because being a mom to these three girls


Is the Best. Job. Ever!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are beautiful!
    Coming from iFellowship!

    :)

    I make some things that are similar to that necklace. I do love to hand-stamp.

    Blessings,
    Janet

    www.janetpowers1.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...