Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In a House of Girls

So after years of praying God made me the mom of girls three times over.


In a house of girls we do lots of dress up


Play house more than I ever dreamt possible, and take the utmost care of our American Girl dolls.

We cook


Spend hours at the dance studio


And accessorize with frilly leg warmers and fun hair bands from our favorite Love Bug Baby Boutique. {Her once a month online auction sucks me in every time.}


Obviously there are LOTS of girly dresses, nails,

And one day we will do make up


Hopefully better than this!

Years down the road weddings….


But for now that is just dress up fun too. :)

Every Friday night is family movie night in our house and my older two princesses


always say to my hubby, “Daddy, will you be my prince and dance with me?”

He obliges.


My prayer is that they find someone as wonderful as him.

God has blessed us richly and we couldn’t be more thankful.

As we work to raise them with a spark for life and love for Jesus, I enjoy writing for and being encouraged by MODSquad (Mothers of Daughters).


This is the life.

4 comments:

  1. I have 2 daughters & am pregnant with baby #3. We wait until birth to find out gender, but I think it would be so fun to have 3 girls, I grew up in a house of 3 girls, it is so fun! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!!! We waited until the delivery room with all three of ours too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...