Friday, January 13, 2012

When You're Ready for Baby

Sometimes as a mother I feel like days fly by at mach speed. That is why I've decided to consciously note atleast 3 joy moments per day - where I sense God's presence and smile.

As you can imagine, seeing this Sanford "When You're Ready for Baby" ad in the paper this week left me glowing


because that uber cute baby is mine. :)

God has entrusted three beautiful girls to us, all of which were born at Sanford. No more accurate quote is there than Elizabeth Stone's statement, "Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

Every day my heart is tugged a million directions by the emotions, attitudes, and decisions of three little people. And, seeing Ava's picture in the paper, on the billboards, and on the website gently reminds me just how thankful I am to have such a great system of care and, FAR more, that I get to be called "mommy" everyday.

Whether a good day or bad day, there is no greater gift.


Photo credit

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, What a beautiful little girl! I agree, there is no greater gift than motherhood. Blessings to you as you continue on the mommy journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have your heart walking outside your body - oh my just beautiful! Love my children - they are the best gifts!!! Blessings from 1000 gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...