Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ava or Josiah: Guess Baby Nesdahl's Gender & Birth Stats

Today I had my 36 week appointment. In my mind that is always significant because it means they will no longer stop labor.

Perhaps I should get a call list prepared & bag packed!


Since the manuscript for book two is due to the publisher May 1 and baby is due May 5, I've been pretty quiet on this site. But, today I wanted to record a little fun. Do you think this wild child is a boy or girl? And, when do you think he or she is arriving? At what birth weight?


As you can see, Grace is predicting a boy.


Hannah said girl up until last week. Now she is saying boy too.

Both of the girls arrived on their due date and weighed in at 7lbs 13 oz and 7lbs 4oz. This baby was 5lbs 11oz by ultrasound today.

What do YOU think?

I'm honestly just hoping that I've had the chance to hit "send" on the manuscript first! :)

For now, we have all the gender neutral stuff washed


so that we are ready whenever God says, "it's go time!"

And I am trusting the Lord that He will provide me the strength to get the writing and all other delivery preparations done.

4 comments:

  1. Either way, congratulations! Saying a prayer for you with the book and the baby! We'll find out next week what we're having and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a boy. He will be born on May 8th weighing in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces.

    May God watch over you and bless you during this exciting time for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Nesdahl - boy May 8

    Katie Nesdahl - boy

    Alecia Bingham - boy May 6 8lbs 1oz

    Jenny Pohlman - girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have that same green-striped ducky nightie!

    I bet it's a boy too. That would be fun! I'll be praying for both manuscript and mama over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...