Monday, March 21, 2011

Check Out the Meaningful Places Exhibit (at the Old Courthouse Museum)!

Sioux Falls is filled with meaningful places that deserve a moment in the spotlight. After inviting the community to share valued locations (& a picture or video), the Meaningful Places Exhibit has been selected, created, and is open for viewing.

I have two entries featured so I wanted to highlight this opportunity for my local readers to embrace this chance to check out ALL the meaningful places people felt passionate enough to write about.

While I don't want to give away the details of my "places," here are some hints-

Place #1 is a place that I have been a member of since birth



And place #2 highlights the sight where my "status" forever changed.




I can't wait to see what else is included in this exhibit. Please join me in supporting the museum, which always has much to enjoy, and uplift local citizens that bring new perspective to the places you drive past each day.

Dates of the exhibit are May 21 - September 21, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...