Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Love"ly Winners


Here we are in the month of love & I get to annoounce the five lucky winners of Pam & my new book about Godly love - Nobody Told Me. I used random.org for the winning numbers.

The people chosen were:

Jennifer A. Janes

Carson Waldrop

Elizabeth Towns

Lynn Cowell

Athena

Thank you to all who entered. If you didn't win, please know that Meghan Tucker is featuring a blog tour post today and is giving away one copy. I also am thrilled to have a guest post at Fill My Cuppie, and two copies are up for grabs there for an individual there (their instructions: "like" her post & TWEET "I LIKED IT!" from: ). Pam and I are so appreciative for all who have invited us to share through blog posts, ministry newsletters, magazine articles, and media interviews.

If you have interest in having us write a post/article for you please let me know!

The book can be found at Pam's site, Amazon, B&N, christianbook.com, your local bookstore or wherever you like to purchase books. It is our hope that even if you didn't win you will get it into your hands and the hands of the teens you love.

We are getting wonderful feedback from teens and parents alike. In fact, one Amazon review includes this:

"If you have a teenager this is a great book. I think all parents should invest in this. This book is filled with the things parents are all want to tell their teens or are telling their teens, but it comes from their peers. The real-life stories and questions are great and will make an impact on your teen. Within the pages of this book there may even be questions asked and answered that your teen won't ask you. It further impressed me that for most subjects there was a positive example from someone who had chosen God's way and an example of someone who did not choose God's way or did not know to choose God's way and how that has impacted their life and ultimately how God restored them after they admitted their sin. I highly recommend this book."

Once you read the book, we'd love for you to share your feedback online as well.

Lastly, don't forget to join the Nobody Told Me fan page on facebook! We update fun links there mentioned in the book and share info on planned media interviews. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm not a parent of teenagers yet, but the day is fast approaching! I'm really excited to get my copy and see the rest of the book. The excerpt on the giveaway post was great!

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to read it and share it with my (soon to be) 3 teenage daughters.

    Athena aka 'mama2six'
    http://mama2six.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower from Tuckers Take TN guest post. Please follow back if you wish at http://baueradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...