Monday, December 20, 2010

Moldable Clay

I’ve always known that I had two goals in my life’s work – to share Truth and to help others.

Initially I thought this was in medicine. But, as I become a wife and mother I felt God speak to me in a way I never had before. That wasn’t my path. I was called to something different. I simply needed to make myself moldable clay for the Potter.

My will was released and God’s will took hold.

By day I stayed at home with my children, able to see their every “first.” And, during nap time or night, my husband supported my goals to share Truth, help others, and creatively fill life missions I never imagined.

This is the cover of my new book (Regal Press) with Pam Stenzel.

Inside of these (now able to order) pages are the stories, questions, and encouraging words to help today’s teens and those who love them choose purity until marriage.

God used to two goals I always knew to be true in a way I never anticipated. He created a friendship with an amazing woman in Pam and creatively combined our talents to powerfully impact the future generation. He brought a Christian literary agent into my life for wonderful representation. And, He used a gift that I always considered a “hobby” to create income and change the face of tomorrow.

I can’t wait to see what God continues to do in my life and writing. I simply had to let go of human made agendas and be the soft clay He desires. If you haven’t “let go,” please do. God will create a life of fulfilling purpose that you could never craft yourself.

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful testimony that God created us and can mold us if we would just let go and let him! congrats on publishing your book!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...