Thursday, December 23, 2010

An Early Christmas Present

Oh. Yes. It. Is.

Today a delightful Fed-Ex man arrived at my door, and I have to admit, I was confused. All of my mail order packages have arrived so I had no idea what he held.

However, when I opened it up, THIS was inside.

Yes, a Christmas present come early.

For those of you who were wanting to order my book with Pam Stenzel, it is done early and if you order it now it will priority ship so that it in your hands by next week. For those of you with late Christmas gatherings, this will be perfect for those hard to buy for teens in your life. And, they will have plenty of time to read it before Valentine's Day!

Regal Press did an amazing job. The graphics are great, the wording holds powerful truth, and the gripping stories and questions from peers provide answers and uplift God's design for relationships.

Just wanted to let you know. You can have it sooner than you thought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...