Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010

This past July I started this site as a place of spiritual encouragement & central hub for writing project details. How you've responded as readers blows me away!

In only 5 months, 147 of you became official followers via Networked Blogs or google. And, I've had 12,592 pageviews from people representing every state, Canada, Russia, Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Japan, Serbia, Indonesia, South Africa and the list goes on.

The top 5 most popularly viewed posts were:

!!!BABY NEWS!!!

If You Don't Like the Mirror's Reflection, Remember This...

A Thanksgiving Top 10

When Life Gives You Lemons

The Problem With Living in a Shortsighted Culture

The top 5 posts most commented on were:

Teaching Purity to Our Daughters (AND a Pam Stenzel DVD Giveaway)

!!!BABY NEWS!!!

My Journey to Becoming an Author

Christian Moms Unite

Welcome to "Fill My Cup"

If you missed reading any of them, grab a cup of hot chocolate and read up! (We are homebound today due to a snow & ice blizzard. Can you tell by my beverage suggestion?!)

Thank you all for your support! You saw me get my first blog button and celebrated my first book release with me. In just 5 short months, each you have made me -a newbie blogger - feel incredibly welcomed and blessed!

I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring. :)

Have a safe New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...