Friday, October 29, 2010

Catching Up With the Trends

Did you think I meant me?

Oh no, my friends, I’m pregnant, remember?! The good news is that I can still fit in two pairs of my own jeans thanks to the marvelous invention of added stretch. However, at some point very soon, I’m going to have to get out the maternity jeans in the name of doing less laundry. :)

So, what do I mean?

I mean on my blog.

This week I am honored to be the Featured Friend on Seeds of Faith. Their goal is to network Christian women and really offer daily ministry into the hearts ladies overextended by everyday living. When you visit their site, you will find a daily message and Bible verse. Pretty great, right?! They are also on twitter and Facebook and on Wednesday’s they do an iFellowship link up to get to know other Christian bloggers, tweeters, and facebookers.

So, Stephanie helped bring me up-to-date in the blogging world by designing my blog a button. Check it out in the upper right corner. Didn’t she do a great job?! If you desire, you can copy the code below and add my button to your blog. I’ve always wanted one of these trendy blog features but not been tech savvy enough to do it so I praise God for Stephanie’s gift!

In the name of keeping the look fresh, I’ve also changed the twitter application so my tweets are still with you but in the lower left hand corner.

I don’t know about you, but in my life this has been a week filled with newness. My morning correction all day long sickness seems to have started to dissipate. Praise God! You will see my writing with ModSquad more regularly. In fact, my bio went up today. And, I’ve started a new & different writing project with Pam that might interest those of you in CPCs, medical offices, Christian schools, etc. But, more on that later. :)

For now, I am so clearly hearing Revelation 21:5, “Behold, I make all things new…”

May God bless you all this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, we just love you! Thanks of the super sweet post and so glad that you have a fancy-shmancy button now :) (hug)

    Meghan
    www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...